Our blog post reveals the ultimate truth about how to easily download your driving license. Develop your knowledge and expertise. Navigate your way now!
Website link: – click here
Table of Contents
To download a digital copy of your driving license, you can follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways at sarathi.parivahan.gov.in.
- Select your state from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the “Driving Licence” option from the main menu.
- Select “Print Driving Licence”.
- Enter your driving licence application number and date of birth.
- Click on “Get Document” to download the PDF file.
Alternatively, you can also download a soft copy of your driving license from the DigiLocker app. To do so, follow these steps:
- Open the DigiLocker app and go to the Browse section.
- Look up “Driving Licence.”
- Enter your state and driving licence number.
- Click on “Get Document” to download the soft copy of your licence.
I hope this helps! Visit the “contact us” section or give the free number for the Sarthi Parivahan tool a call for more information. Thanks.